Re: [ST] What's the Sprint's current competition?

At 05:58 AM 7/18/2005, you wrote:

And of course the Uber Sport Tourer is the new BMW K1200S Gotta love a bike with 150 RWHP and a wet weight of 550lbs

My new Motorcycle Consumer News says they dynoed it at 135 or there abouts. 136,138, cant remember exactly. Whatever, that's Plenty.
Though 150 would be nicer;-) I finally saw them in person at Laguna. They are very nice. But damn, I could buy THREE used ST/RS's for one. Or 1 ST and 1 02 Mille, or or or.

John