RE: [ST] What's the Sprint's current competition?

Always a shame that damn money thing gets in the way :-) And FWIW the Beta testers for the new K are having some issues with low speed wobble from the front end.. as with ANY BMW always best to wait a year or 3 till BMW gets things sorted. And for 06 there will be a new K1200GT based on the S with bigger full sized panniers, slightly higher bars, and I'll bet cruise control and heated seat... Me thinks that maybe the baby :-)))) In the mean time I'll just keep putting along on my new ST1300abs....