Re: [ST] 12k service blues

my rear wheel bearing potential failure has been a surprise. There was
nothing wrong with the bearings - alledgedly. Nor said the mechanic was
there movement in the wheel that i saw with the head mechanic (currently in
portugal). However the chain adjuster was siezed!
at least the bike is running nicely and they gave it a quick rub with a
duster.
i went down at lunchtime - while the heavens opened - on my Daytona which
dies on me on the duel carriageway. Theres fuel, charge in the batterry, but
bumping it on the hill didnt get me anywhere. 25 minutes later the van turns
up to take me and bike down to the garage.
So getting back on the sprint - getting away with even a ray of sunshine
breaking momentarily through - was welcome relief!
bring on the weekend