RE: [ST] 12k service blues

I'm not badly off for that sort of thing fortunately.  It's more the ECM
setup and valve-clearances, balancing throttles etc. that I will need.

One annoying thing about modern cars in particular is that having the
right size drive bit can mean the right LENGTH as well as diameter.
Otherwise you have to remove assemblies before you can remove bits from
them.  New models are released before there's time to design the parts
properly.

Has anyone seen the UK tv series 'Grumpy Old Men'?  I love it.  Can't
think why they didn't ask me to contribute!

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> amansell@xxxxxxxx 19/07/2005 16:05:22 >>>
No worries :-)

On the buying tools front, I had no idea how expensive decent 3/8" &
1/2" drive torx bits were until I bought a Triumph...

<<<<<