Re: [ST] Oil leak / NE Illinois service recommendations

Brian,
If you don't mind the drive/ride, try Team Triumph up in Janesville,
WI.  They've been great for me so far...
Only other place I'd go for Triumph stuff is Motorcycle Center (Team
MCC) in Villa Park.  Keep in mind I don't work for either one, I just
spend my money there...

http://www.rideteamtriumph.com
http://www.teammcc.com

Dan

>>> bpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/19/05 1:05 PM >>>
My 01 ST has developed a rather annoying oil leak that has now
progressed to the point of concerning (guessing about 1/4 cup on the
garage floor after my 1 week vacation last week). Seems to be right in

the area of the center stand. Anyway, I live in a condo that has rather

draconian rules around doing any kind of auto / motorcycle work on the

property, thus I am forced to take this problem to a dealer. I live in

Palatine and used to take my bike to Power Motor Sports - but they have

dropped Triumph sales and support and in general seem to have copped
quite an attitude, so I'm looking for someplace else to try. I figure
if
my dealer can't be conveniently located and I have to drive, I might as

well find a good one. That said - can one provide any insights into
dealers (or other service options) in the Chicago area?

Thanks in advance,
Brian

'01 ST BRG
Palatine, IL