Re: [ST] What's the Sprint's current competition?

Thanks, everyone!  I've passed along everyone's feedback.

He currently has my old beat-up EX500 so that he can get his bike
legs back, and then it's shopping time.  I'm looking forward to
going hunting with him.  I never really shopped around when I got
the Sprint-- I'd fallen in love with the bike at least a year
beforehand, so all I did was go for a test ride and then plunk down
the cash.

-Patti