RE: [ST] 12k service blues

Quoting Adrian Mansell <amansell@xxxxxxxx>:

> Really?  Don't either of them have the biggest hex head in the world on the
> front wheel spindle?  My ZX6R does, I was think of fashioning a suitable hex
> key out of, oh I don't know, a tree trunk or something...

Well wheels will always have different sizes. The outside of the hex box wrench
in the tool kit fits it. Or get a sump plug hex adaptor from the local car
shop. You also need a pneumatic hammer socket driver to remove the gearbox
sprocket nut. The same as the Triumph. You also need two 6mm pipe adaptors for
the two inside cylinders if you want to balance the carbs. But as for room, and
easy to work on it's great compared to some bikes. Much better then my old
ZXR750. It is quite interesting what parts and bits are carry over from the 78
Z1R.

--
SimonB