[ST] Some garages -

On the subject or Torque -
Just been down to the local car dealer ( Main Renault Dealer) to get some oil and a filter for my Megan and asked them what the torque setting was for the sump bolt as it looks like it's threaded into an alloy sump.
The parts chap came back from the workshop and quoted the fitters words to me,
"Just as tight as you can mate as there's no torque setting for that one" !
Jeez - I despair.
Paul
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.