RE: [ST] Some garages -

Years ago I had K-mart patch a tire on my Saab, a few days later I'm
backing out of a parking spot and heard something from one of the wheels
and discovered 3 of the 4 lug nut broke the studs.  Torque breaks things
when applied in great values.

Jeremy Witt wrote
"True, nothing worse than having to "stand" on the lug wrench later on
because the tech spun the lugs on for all the air gun was worth.  Been
there, corrected that."