[ST] Brett's Mechanic

>>Who knows if they are still there. I've been back in Australia for almost ten
years and its a  sad thing that I've only recently found a motorcycle mechanic
that gives the same service, advice and attention to detail.
<<

And who would that be?  I'm still looking for a mechanic around Sydney who can
actually do something other than an oil change (competently).  Email me off
list if you want.  By the way, does the new Sprint have a helmet hook?

Mick
04 BRG ST