RE: [ST] 12k service blues

>>When it comes to
bolts
and screws, can anyone tell me why you have to be constantly switching
from allen, to torx, to standard in every size known to man????
<<

I used to be able to strip my old BSA down to nothing with a few spanners and
some 'improvised' tools.  We had my mates Bonneville stripped down to the cases
one Friday night before a run with nothing more than a shifting spanner a
screwdriver and a hammer.  I look at the Sprint and think - nah, it ain't worth
the hassle, then I take it to the mechanic who f*cks it up and I end up having
to do it myself anyway.  The old parallel twins might have leaked oil and blew
up occasionally but at least you could work on the f*ckers.

Mick
04 BRG ST