Re: [ST] Valve Clearance Issues

Mine is also a 00, but I am working on an 01 engine, which is the same. They are a rip off, which is why I went to order them from www.Greatbaymotorcycles.com, but they said the sizes I am looking for are smaller than what's available. But the weird part is a couple of the shims already installed are the same sizing! Any other sources you can recommend?

Al Garvin <agarvin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Justin,
What year is the motor? I paid $6.00 ea for my shims for a 2000 ST.
$18.50 each sounds like a rip.
Al