Re: [ST] Cruise control recommendations or 2001 Sprint ST for sale

I have been using the O-ring on the bar end method. It is easy, cheap and visually almost unnoticable.

Caterpillar part number 8M-5266 (seal o-ring).
  Cat distributor - Cost $3.17+tax=$3.43 each (in 2004)

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA