STeve

From: "Zoltan Pavlakovich" <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>

You must be from Texas, STeve speaks highly of you, you should be allright then.

You could be my father - Brutus. Let's go and ride one day if our paths should cross. I'm all the way to the west, hanging off the cliffs.

BTW another Rossi win today, pretty spectacular in the rain. This guy has talent to spare. Congrats also to our Aussi mates, West and Stoner for second and third in the 250 class.

Poor Kimi, robbed again. Alonso has more luck than brain. Schumi - time to hang it up, you won your share.

Zoltan
----- Original Message ----- From: "don draper" <donnydogood@xxxxxxx>