Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:06:54 -0400
From: "Rich Pardo" <richpardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Cruise control recommendations or 2001 Sprint ST for
	sale
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've got a 2001 Sprint ST that is not comfortable for long trips and I'd
like to put a cruise control on.  I've tried taking a few couple of hundred
mile trips on it, but my right hand goes numb after leaning on the throttle
for any length of time.

I've got genmar risers on it, yet it still isn't very comfortable for long
rides which is why I got it in the first place.

Any recommendations for a cruise control or for making the bike more
comfortable?

Otherwise, anyone want to buy a 2001 BRG Sprint ST with factory sie bags,
genmar risers, Corbin seat and about 3600 miles?  It's in Rockland County
NY, about 30 minutes north of NY City and right next to Bergen County NJ.

Thanks for the assist!

-Rich