[ST] for Rich - Bar exercises & 12 oz. curls

I had good luck with the LSL handlebar conversion which allows the use of any bend tubular bar you prefer. A little pricey but worth it!... and you can do it yourself.

Dave wrote: >>> On most Sport Touring bikes ... you have to get in the habit of using your abs and your quads to hold up your upper body <<<

Good advice,... but for the old & portly who are no longer equipped with abs (and my wife rides the quad), it's kind of like suggesting that my wife pee standing-up. I've found though that holding on to the tank with your knees helps accomplish the same thing.

Cheers; doggydoo - - - o&\o