Re: [ST] Cruise control recommendations...

Curt Lizzi said:

I would also recommend a Cee Baily windscreen, the 21 inch model takes
all the wind and buffeting off of you and makes for a much more
comfortable ride.

I've got a 2001 Sprint ST that is not comfortable for long trips and I'd
like to put a cruise control on.  I've tried taking a few couple of hundred
mile trips on it, but my right hand goes numb after leaning on the throttle
for any length of time.

Doing the opposite helped me. I installed a Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen (http://www.triumphnet.com/st/acc/zero/index.htm). Although this put more of my upper body in the air stream, it "smoothed" the airflow and ended up reducing the buffeting at Interstate speeds, especially at helmet level (6'3"). The increased wind pressure on my upper torso and shoulders reduces the effective weight on my wrists. It may be worth a try for you.

YMMV (I have a large "aerodynamic cross-section")

-John Hickman Lexington, KY 1999 ST