RE: [ST] Cruise control recommendations or 2001 Sprint ST for sale

From: "Rich Pardo" <richpardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

My other bike is a Guzzi V700, a more upright riding position to be sure.

I guess I lean on the bars more than I should, but do people really ride these for several hours and not lean on the bars? I guess I need to ride more.

Thanks.

There are many on this list that do. A lot. I have over 64K on 2000 ST(s). And I know I'm not the high mileage king by a long shot. Doug Bailey did 10, count'em TEN one thousand mile days In A Row, last year. Someone has over 100K on his '99 ST.

It really is a comfortable ride to me. And I typically ride 10 to 12 hours in a day, usually 200+ miles between stops if I'm in a mind to make time. But not everyone has felt that way. Try the techniques outlined for a while and see if that helps.

eLDonut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve