Search for combinations of:
Audiovox
CCS100
Motorcycle
Fjr1300

And get links like
http://www.fjr1300.info/howto/audiovox.html

http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1
0001&storeId=10001&productId=341067&langId=-1

http://www.valkyrieriders.com/shoptalk/CruiseControl.htm

this deal is pretty straightforward, but here?s my caveat ? I never finished
installing mine because 1) there is a concern about weatherproofing the
switch cluster so the cruise doesn?t spontaneously activate in the rain, and
2) I?ve been very content with the old O-Ring trick.

The switch problem is not a huge concern ? weatherproofing, substituting
switches, and a separate the power switch are sufficient.

I mounted the main vacuum/logic module on the right side because there
seemed to be more room. The bracketing was simple ¼ by 1 aluminum from Home
Despot.

Two tricky items: connecting to vacuum and connecting to the throttle
linkage. I ?teed? into the three-tube set just above the throttle bodies for
vacuum, and used a check valve so the vacuum wouldn?t be lost back to the
motor. I have, and can?t find, a cute little vacuum reservoir a friend got
me at a speedometer shop ? it has a check valve built in.

I connected the pull cable to the idle screw, but it fouled the bracket and
left me WFO a couple of times when I whacked it open on an on ramp. What?s
that sound? That?s a triple bouncing off the rev limiter?  I pulled the
linkage out until I can figure a secure way.

I?ve got pix, can?t post them to the net yet, we?ll see if we can find them
a home.

I also pulled loose the middle throttle spring, it returns just fine, now
there?s less effort to twist it.

Cheers and back under my wet rock.

Bruce