[ST] ST] for STeve - glowing praise =8o)

Heh heh heh,
    I do enjoy this list! STeve, you always make me laugh! Don, if I ever get out to the left coast I'm going to look you up and buy a bottle of Tanqueray gin. Had the month of Gin (June) during Typhoon season in Japan back in '93...4 Category 4's and 5's in 6 weeks! John, I agree completely with the double bubble (6'2") and would never go back to a taller screen (especially in this stinking heat and humidity). Don, that was actually the next thing that came to mind (knees gripping tank)....course I had already sent the post!
    I'll try to get a couple of ride reports to the list this week. I also have an interesting story about a rattling noise that I've been dealing with for 4 years and around 30K miles.

Catch you all in the morning,
Later,
Dave Smoot
99 ST (sans noise for the first time in forever!!)