Re: [ST] cruiin' for a bruisin'

Check out ZGOutlet... They're the ones usually selling the screens on
eBay.  I e-mailed them, and got the light smoke DB for $5 more than the
starting price on eBay...  And AFAIK its flawless.  No problems with
install or anything...

http://www.zgoutlet.com/

After checking the site, it appears their prices have goine up.  From
them a new screen is $64 + $10 shipping.  If they have a second, its $45
+10.  So you could e-mail them about the seconds, or just watch eBay.

I like the DB, the only complaint is increased wind noise.  I don't
feel buffetting, but the wind is louder.  FWIW, I'm 6' tall...

Dan

>>> bparker15@xxxxxxx 07/26/05 6:58 AM >>>
" He claims he will post this info to the list tonight.  We shall see,
he is
notoriously unreliable  :-)

el Donk  "

i could not refuse an invite from STeve - and next time, i promise not
cut and paste from Gates' Evil Word Processor.

Real Soon Now i will post the pictures - in the meantime, Dunc can
attest to
their existence.

i lust after one of those double bubble screens - but the only ones
that
show up on ebay are pink or purple or something.

cheers
bp

www.packereng.com