[ST] I'm ORF!!!

Hey!

Finally my holidays have arrived and we're off on our little three week ride around Alaska. First stop Anchorage to pick up a Suzuki V-strom and we're headed to The Arctic Circle via a bunch of places along the way. A couple of weeks will be spent down south in Homer, where I'm told we'll be swapping our transport for Icelandic Ponies and that our attendance is mandatory at a succession of cookouts with the obligatory beverages.

I'll do my best with a trip report and I also look forward to the several thousand emails awaiting when we return.

Be well take care to all.

Brett & Allyson.
05 ST
92 CBR600F