From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rick & Joyce
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 9:54 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Fork oil question

> Can someone with a 2001 ST verify that the stock fork oil level is
145mm?  <

Jeremy,
That's what the manual specifies.  My experience is that you'll notice
a significant reduction in front end dive under braking and an
improvement in overall fork function by raising the level to around
125mm and using 10w fork oil.  Consider it a budget fork upgrade.

--
HTH,
Rick in Oregon