Re: [ST] Factory manuals

> Thanks Garry, a revised/update manual exists then eh?  What's the partno?

According to the Team Triumph web site for the Sprint RS (ST is the same manual):

TRIUMPH FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL
Official Triumph Service manual. From 2002-2004.
Part No.  T3851620     Price  $80.00

BTW, I ran into Carol (former Speed Triple owner) at the Reg Pridmore/CLASS track day at Mid Ohio a couple weeks back. She was there with her husband. It was nice to see a familiar face. I rode there from my in-laws cottage in Vermilion. Nice track, but the CLASS was just OK IMO.

Garry