[ST] Bike Ergo's

I recently saw this article.  It is geared toward women, however, if you're a short guy the same applies.
http://www.motorcycledaily.com/26july05_women.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 11:05 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Re: RS, still too high

i recall a nasty inicident where i was parked on a hill on a cobbled
street. A victim of fashion at the time i was wearing these nice
cowboy boots that were the rage but were leather soled.
i jumped on the bike and started pushing out when my foot on the slope
side went for a slide and the bike went. Fortunately the z750 was
slung low and there werent many people around, but i still recall the
embarresment. Quickly drove away and out of sight stopped to check the
damage. lol