Re: [ST] Ideas on Chain and Sprocket sources and prices please

I  just ordered a DID 530VM (110 link) from my local accessory shop (not Triumph dealer) for $108. I found them online for that price easily. Just hit up Google and surf a bit. I'm getting the 18T (again) and having a 45T alum. sprocket made by Vortex ($60). Can't wait to see what 18/45 gearing feels like.

BTW, my RK X-ring chain died at 12K miles too. Only cost me $80, but I expect to get closer to 20K out of a chain and sprockets. So now I'm going to be replacing sprockets with a fair amount of life in them so that I don't hose up the new chain. Sigh... It's only money...

Garry