Re: [ST] Laguna Seca - 'Infield seating'

Laguna Seca does have a grandstand at turn 4. But it is very much on the flats, not the hill. The "big hill" has good seating in the turn 4-5 area and more in the turn 10 area. Seating (ground) at the corkscrew turn 7-8 show you only the corkscrew. With the GA ticket just move around until you find what you want.

David W. Funk
Pleasanton, CA