[ST] for Matt - lower footpegs

>>> As for the handlebar conversion and seat, I would still want lower pegs. <<<

The only item on my wishlist for the RS,... now that I have the LSL risers with Daytona bars, ZG sport-touring screen, gel seat, centerstand, heated grips and rear-wheel hugger

For low pegs - checkout the extensive road test on the new Buell XB12X Ulysses in the new (Sept) Cycle World. I've never really liked the Buell but this is a helluva bike!

doggydoo - - - o&\o