Re: [ST] Ideas on Chain and Sprocket sources and prices please

During my searches for sprockets I ran across www.sprocketcenter.com.  It
has a lot of sprocket options I counldn't find elsewhere.  The guys across
the pond seem to use AFAM, Talon and others that don't seem to be available
here.  The front runner is a model of heat treated AFAM that is not listed
in the US but is at sprocketcenter.  They also have an allow version of
AFAM.

To answer my own question on 108 versus 110 links at 45T, the concensus is
110.