[ST] Scheduled Maintenance

So I was just looking at the scheduled maintenance for the ST in the
owners manual and there are 4 things I have not done

- Renew brake master cylinder seals every 2 years
- Renew brake caliper seals every 2 years
- Renew brake hoses every 4 years
- Lubricate headstock bearing every 12K miles

I am not worried about the first 3.

The headstock bearings have not given me any trouble. I had it
adjusted at 15K miles. I will check them for play, tightness,
roughness and notching again. Should I lubricate them and how long
does it take to do?
Rupert