Re: [ST] Finally! Newbie questions!

In a previous email, Jeremy Witt wrote:
Third:  Since the bike is a rebuild from a left hand lowside crash
(forks, front fender, left upper fairing and right bag are from a
different 01 Sprint), the left bag is a bit worse than I thought.
Someone was nice enough to send me some prices on bag lids.  Could
they forward again?  I'd like to get that weather tight asap.

Currently on eBay, there are three sets of bags. Two sets in silver and one in red.

http://tinyurl.com/aeyo7
http://tinyurl.com/aw9hk
http://tinyurl.com/an5ku

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Just once, I wish we would encounter an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-- Unknown, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart in "Dr. Who"