Re: [ST] Fwd: Biker Traffic School (seen on MO)

That's funny, because back in the early 80's, I got a ticket on a motorcycle in Santa Clara, and I went to a traffic school that was just for motorcycles. It was taught by CHP officers, who endorsed the practice of lane splitting. They explained that lane splitting is actually legal so that CHiPs can legally ride side by side. Of course to legally lane split, you must be sharing a lane, not actually splitting it right down the middle. The class was about half classroom, and half practice out in a parking lot. A lot more fun than the previous class I went to that was all classroom.