Re: [ST] Panniers & parts info

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

-I tried all sorts of things to waterproof the panniers on my '99. I managed
-to reduce the water getting in but never really got there.

Those are all good points to seal Brett but all I did on my '99 was draw a
bead of silicon all the way around the "lip" that joins the gasket seal area
to the bag and that eliminated most of my leaking.

I've not had any leaking on the '03 bags yet but having been in any all-day
soakers on it yet either.  Thanks for the tips.

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\