RE: [ST] overdue LONG ride report part 5 the last of it

From: "triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hope I didn't bore you all to death, but this is my first ride report and I tried to cover most of what I remember the best I remember it. So until next time see ya, take care and above all RIDE SAFE.

TimE

Great report Tim, even if you did "out" me.   :-)

I was on the edge of my seat several times. Some of what you did was borderline dangerous. But you know that now. Lessons learned. Lord knows I've had a few. Good job, mang.

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST