RE: [ST] Battery question

Thanks, guys.  The battery is for my '02 Sprint ST, Bil.

I called Batt+ back and this time I had the battery number (from atop
the batt).  A Yuasa battery cost $59.95 and has only a 90 day warranty,
while the Batt + battery costs $49.95 and has a 12 month warranty.

One of my buddies decided to call the local Triumph dealer (because he
wanted me to ride this afternoon!).  Local dealer price was $75.  My
same friend called Sears who said their prices ranged from $25 - 60, and
they have never had a problem matching batteries.  You just have to
bring your batter in and they'll match it.

I'll either buy from Batt + or take my battery to Sears and see what
theirs cost.

Thanks,
James