[ST] Painting a ST

Been a member of the list for sometime now and
mostly lurk here but just wanted to share a few
pictures. Some may remember, last yr I was hit by
a un-licensed un-insured driver and lost all the
forward plastic. Only the tank and under seat
plastic survived. Bought some plastic off ebay and
some from list members. Estimated damage was near
6k, My cost to fix was about 1300.00. I learned
quite allot in this fix one thing I did have to
replace was a rear brake mount I did not want to
do the powder coat thing on it so I bead blasted
and cleared it, it works well and is not
noticeable. Plastic welder did a very good job. I
did find a good shop to replace the glass and
recalibrate my speedo that run me about 125.00 I
got replacement foam for the inside of fairing
sides at a boat building shop and heat shield for
belly pan at a speed shop.
Now to decide if I want to replace the sprint ST
decals or use silver foil for the text. Anyway
thanks to those on the list for tips and hints on
the repairs or parts to get back on the road. Here
is a link to the work in progress. I never did get
any pictures of it after it was hit though.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&coll
id=219863005203&page=1&sort_order=0