Re: [ST] Painting a ST

On Jun 3, 2005, at 6:51 PM, John Martinez wrote:

Been a member of the list for sometime now and
mostly lurk here but just wanted to share a few
pictures. Some may remember, last yr I was hit by
a un-licensed un-insured driver and lost all the
forward plastic.

So has the bike been renamed Frankenstein? Nice job putting it all back together.

Curious how the speedo was recalibrated. Something I'd love to do but I understood it be a sealed unit.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned