Re: [ST] Re: Painting a ST

Great job...

I should hire you to paint my bike. What did it cost in total for the paint job if you don't mind me asking.
----- Original Message ----- From: <triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Re: Painting a ST

Nice job man

TimE

John Martinez wrote:
Just noticed that the url for the pics was a pain
use so here is the tiny url
http://tinyurl.com/8l7os

*So has the bike been renamed
*Frankenstein?

No name yet for it, just glad to get it back on
the road.

*Curious how the speedo was recalibrated.
*Something I'd love to do but I
*understood it be a sealed unit.

The shop I sent it to did the re-calibration.

*Are you still working at Ozzie's? If so,
*the next time I am down there I
*hope to see this bike.

Your welcome to come by the shop anytime
I have seen a few Triumphs stop by and check
things out. I keep waiting for someone to say
they are on the list and introduce themselves.

By chance is anyone going to be at the Chief
Joseph rally in Oregon? Yes it is a bmw rally but
they will have to put up with me and my Triumph.