RE: [ST] Engine Swap

>From: JUSTIN SHREAVES
>I have just recently started having problems with my
>transmission at 36k on my 00 ST. Second gear is popping
>out here and there(probobly due to my wheelie obsession ;) )
> , and fifth gear finds alot of false neutrals.

Sounds like what I had with my '01 Sprint when it was
brandnew (4 months ago). Triumph had made a little error
putting it together, fixating one of the 2 spring loaded
arms that push into the axle detents of the gearbox.
The fix was very easy. Perhaps something has gone
wrong with one of those arms?

Emile
www.piloot.com