Re: [ST] Replacement Instruments...?

Gavin Lawrie wrote:
Hello,

Had a discussion with an off-road riding friend of mine about the really ugly mounts for GPS systems and we ended up discussing how to fit GPS and instruments into the cockpit of the ST.

I have a couple of photo's of my mounting solution for GPS V ,now modified for Garmin Quest.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1025340/P5120102small.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1025340/P5120110small.jpg

As you will see, it mounts out of the way quite well, but everything is still quite easy to read.

If anyone wants more info I'll be glad to supply it, but I won't bore everyone just yet :o)

Russell