From: "Solomon, Jack S" <jack.s.solomon@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:25 AM
Subject: [ST] Chain

> Just short of 12k miles and the chain is way stretched.  I talked to
the dealer and he said the replacement chain has not master link.  The
original chain on my 2000 RS has a master link.  I know that I also have
to replace the sprockets, but I do not want to remove the swing arm to
replace the chain.  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a new
chain that uses a master link?