[ST] RE: Battery question

Here is what I came up with the battery is an
exide  etx 14-bs I did find out today the
part # is invalid and they are not available from
BMW yet.
Here you can find where to buy if from
other sources
 http://tinyurl.com/btgzq

looks like exide makes batteries for champion

*Rich the best I can give you right now is the
*BMW part #61 21 7 661 896
*I will check tomorrow for you about who the maker
*of
*the battery is and how long they are guaranteed.
*
*
**There were two listed: YB16CL-B and
**YTX20L-BS.  Which one is the right one
**for our motorcycles?
**