Re: [ST] Candy Red

I actually like the color (colour?).  BTW, Triumph calls it Sunset Red
on the website...

Dan

>>> pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx 06/08/05 5:54 AM >>>
http://www.aberdeenbikers.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3989&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25

 the link takes you to a message board where there are some pictures of
the
new st in candy red! Didnt know they were doing it in that colour and
at
first i felt sick but its grown on me now.
--
iPat
There is the urge that makes for conformity, and the urge to be free.

pursuit of freedom is vain, for you will only move from one pattern to

another, endlessly. There is no noble or better conditioning, and it is
this
desire that has to be understood.

--

www.packereng.com