Re: [ST] Tires...

I'm definitely not a math guy but doing some
calculations:

Stock BT57 has 8/32in tread depth

8/32in = 25.4mm

If 2800 miles is to 23.4 mm (u said u have two mm
left)

Then 2mm left is to 239 miles.

By my calculations u need new tires b4 your trip, no?

What PSI are you running?  2800 miles seems low even
for a sport-tire.

Good luck,

Bryce