RE: [ST] 1050 wheelie?

Relax...  We're talking miles, and it looks better every time.  Worst
case right now with my tire is around 4200 miles (if calculations are
true) which equates to around 6700kms.  I'm probably just going to bite
the bullet after this trip and put new tires on...

Dan (whose '03 doesn't wheelie either)

>>> MarcVE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/08/05 9:06 AM >>>
Ever seen someone bring it down and then go straight into a tank
slapper ?

I saw a guy do that on a TL1000 at at least 80mph (130kms) while he was
lane splitting in four lanes of fast moving traffic- he only just caught
it, I thought he was going to end up a bike sandwich.

I bet he needed his leathers dry-cleaned after that !

BTW - all this talk of 4000 kms out of a tire is making my wallet
nervous.

cheers

marc
green 04 RS
Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is intended
for the use of the person(s) to whom it was addressed.
If you are not the addressee, you may not copy, forward, disclose or
deliver
this message or any part of it to anyone else.If you received this
e-mail in error,
please reply to the sender of this message, and delete the mail.Any
views expressed in
this message are those of the individual sender,except where the sender
specifically states
them to be those of The Foschini Group of Companies, to whom no
liability shall attach whatsoever.

The Foschini Group disclaims all liability for any loss, damage or
expense however caused, arising
from the use or reliance upon the information provided through this
service.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain letter or
offensive material
of any nature is requested to report this to email address:
security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.packereng.com