Re: [ST] Tires...

On 8 Jun 2005, at 14:39, Dan Wetherington wrote:

Does this seem unreasonable for life on the stock tire?

I monitored rear tyre wear on my recent trip. My ST has Avon Azarro STs and used up 2mm over a 2400 mile trip. After the trip I have 5mm left in total, which suggests rear tyre life for me of about 6000 miles in total. Previously I had a set of BT020s on, and they didn't last as long (about 5000 miles). Prior to that the bike had original fitting BT57s and I changed these at about 5000.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03