Re: [ST] July Rider

STeve

It's interesting that you say it's a US magazine because I just got it
sent on joining the BMF (British Motorcycle Federation).  It has all UK
ads in it and some of the articles are VERY UK (like about lobbying
parliament).

They must share a skeleton.

However, the 05 ST article does make a point about it possibly being a
rehash of other reports (my words) and is by freelance writer Kevin
Ash.

So we could be reading the same person's view several times over.

Chris Harwood
00 UK RS

>>> xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/06/2005 16:31:20 >>>

Erik, it is a U.S. mag. but it is not sold in stores.  Subscription
only.

I read the article last night as well.  Mileage had me scratching my
head as
well.  They also said the seating position was "more" sporty than the
previous model.  I've sat on the new bike at the shop and it certianly
did
not feel that way to me.

Lighting seems to be much improved over the old bikes.  That would be a

welcome upgrade.  And the new instruments seem much more functional.
Wow!
A trip computer, what a concept.

Of course they are still bitchin about the lack of adjustability in the

suspension.  Still preload only on the front forks.  You would think
Triumph
should have gotten the message.  Don't they listen?

eL Donut
jinete en la tormenta

STeve Duncan
'00-Sprint-ST