Re: [ST] Triumph Come Home Event this Weekend

I went to TCH last year and am planning on doing it again this year. There will NOT be any demos (there weren't any last year either). A "Hinckley" ride goes out about lunchtime on Saturday that I missed last year (we passed them on the way in). It's a laid back event. I had a good time and am looking forward to this weekend as well. I'll be camped in the RAT camping area to the left of the gate as you enter the White Rose grounds. I ride an Acidic Yellow Sprint RS with a Ventura pack/rack. Stop by and say Hi if you're there...

Garry