From: Nathan Maher <nate@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:43:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [ST] July Rider

I know that I'll reserve judgment until I hear some "real world" reports of mileage. Would I be surprised to learn that the 1050cc motor go worse mileage than the 955 (gen 1 in my case)? No, of course not. I would expect to see numbers in the low 40's as I'm sure Triumph was smart enough (shaky ground I know) to keep the effective range around 200 miles.

So, I guess what I'm really saying is that someone on this list needs to go out and buy one :) and then report back.

Nate
00SprintRS