From: Rupert Galea <rgalea@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Jun 9, 2005 11:42 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] track day - camelbak

I had fun at the track day yesterday. I had one of those days where I
never got completely comfortable and so was slower than I was at the
last track day I did which was annoying.

I am signed up for a saddle sore 1000 this Saturday. It is going to be
hot and after reading Tim's 50cc story I am thinking a CamelBak may be
a good idea.

I have never owned one of these and no little about them. I am not a
big fan of riding with anything on my back. I searched the archives
and someone mentioned keeping one in their tank bag. I guess this
means you need to grab the tube every time you want a drink.

So who has some CamelBak wisdom/experience to share?
Rupert